(U.E. Regulation n. 2016/679 "GDPR" - Legislative Decree 196/2003 - "Privacy Code")
The company GALLI S.R.L .. with registered office in Corso Italia 95 in Garda, province of Verona (VR) C.F. and VAT number 04758020236, hereinafter identified as the "Owner", as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter referred to as the "Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") that your data will be processed with the following methods and purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (eg name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank details for payment, passport photos, etc.) later "personal data" or even "data" communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts or assignments for the services performed by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
• fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
1. B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
• send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other Group companies) via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts.
We would like to point out that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on the BEDZZLE software server of the company ZUCCHETTI S.P.A. (VAT number 05006900962) within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• a registered letter with return receipt a GALLI S.R.L .. with registered office in Corso Italia 95 in Garda, province of Verona (VR) C.F. and VAT number 04758020236 - cap. 37016;
• an e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller GALLI S.R.L. with registered office in Corso Italia 95 in Garda, province of Verona (VR) C.F. and VAT number 04758020236 - cap. 37016 and operational headquarters at Corso Italia 120 in Garda, province of Verona (VR) C.F. and VAT number 04758020236 - cap. 37016
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.